Friday, November 18, 2005

Metamorphosis

Life is about to be changed forever, once again. Tomorrow at the stroke of midnoon, I would have finished the last paper before I graduate... And then mundanities will never be the same again.
Last four years have been eventfull if not anything, and though love came to heal all in the end, i still cherish the old flagellations. 'The transition is beautiful', Someone said 'There is a softness about you which was missing forever til now. ' And I laughed. Laughed my heart out. The cynical rogue learned to laugh, and to cry, and to feel.For all the bitterness I collected over the first three years [Vestige of which still lingers, may linger on forever], at the end of it all, I am happy. Regrets are nothing compared to this elation.
Thank You, my-wish, thank you my love.

3 comments:

ordered-chaos said...

Circe is right about the graduation bit but I am glad you are happy ...but then you know that already :) and who knows love just may change your perception of life after graduation too so that your experince is a direct contradiction to ours :)

Chrysalis said...

Mehwish is it?

Do continue blogging.

Majaz said...

Yes.. it very much is Mehwish...

Mahwash actually...

And I feel like I know you from somewhere...